The Millbank Group is predominantly a service organisation providing human resource solutions to the Engineering, Technical, Scientific, Safety, Manufacturing and Commercial environments
It is our aim to be the supplier of choice in the provision of human resource solutions and service to meet customer needs and expectations. Our intention is to continually improve the choice and value of the solutions that customers require by ensuring that the business decisions we make involve our greatest assets; our customers, employees and suppliers.
We also recognise that it has a legal duty of care towards protecting the Health, Safety and Environment of its employees and others who may be affected by the Company’s activities.
We are therefore committed to the following principles and goals:
Quality Policy Statement
· Compliance: We comply with as a minimum the Employment Agencies act 1973 and its subsequent standards; The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003. The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1992 and other required regulations/standards relevant to the business.
· People: We aim to attract, develop and retain the source of our strength and abilities, our people. Through their creativity, skills and abilities both individually and collectively we aim to provide the solutions and service that customers demand and expect.
· Partnerships: As a group we are interdependent upon partnerships with customers, people and suppliers and it is our aim to develop and foster win/win partnerships and relationships, which develop synergy, innovation and add value to the purpose of those relationships.
· Management System: We design, maintain and develop a management system that is focused on achieving customer satisfaction both external and internal and provide an effective tool for all interested parties to contribute improvement to the group’s performance. The management system embraces the requirements and principles of ISO9001/2000.
· Objectives: The quality policy is the driving force behind the group’s framework of objectives that are designed to achieve the aims and purpose of this policy Objectives encompass all levels and are disseminated throughout the organisation.
· Improvement: The framework of objectives is a vehicle by which we aim to improve our performance and measure and communicate our improvement, to increase customer satisfaction.
Health & Safety Policy Statement
In order to discharge its responsibilities the management will:
Environmental Policy Statement
Equal Opportunities Policy Statement
It is our aim to ensure a diverse workforce that is reflective of wider society and local community, and to provide and maintain a working environment free from harassment, intimidation, bullying and victimisation.
We look to recruit, develop and promote the most competent people and to ensure that all clients, applicants and employees receive fair and equal treatment irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, belief system, nationality, colour, race, ethnicity, national origin, disability or age.
We encourage and promote diversity in our workforce, reflecting where practicable the diversity of the working population and monitor applications and appointments in this respect.
IT & Data Security Policy Statement
The purpose of this policy statement is to protect our clients, potential candidate and employees from any potential threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental to personal and business data.
Only up to date and relevant information will be kept on file, and security of information will be strictly maintained. Where appropriate, the disposal of records will be carried out in the appropriate time frame and through the correct process. All regulatory and legislative requirements will be met.
Only authorised users will have access to Information appropriate to their function. Confidentiality and integrity will be assured at all times and any breaches of information security, actual or suspected, will be thoroughly investigated in a fair and consistent manner.
Corporate Social Responsibility Statement
Millbank Holdings Ltd believes that it is important for the organisation and its employees to maintain high ethical standards in order to preserve its reputation in the marketplace.
Good ethics are important to ensure that Millbank Holdings Ltd meets not only its objectives in a fair and equitable manner but its wider social responsibilities externally. In addition, the organisation is committed to ensuring high ethical standards within the workplace.
Supplier Diversity Policy Statement
Millbank Holdings Ltd will actively encourage diverse suppliers to participate in its procurement process for goods, works and services. It will provide a level playing field of opportunities, for all organisations
Within its obligations as an Equal Opportunities organisation and in compliance with European Union (EU) and UK legislation, our procurement process will be transparent, objective and non-discriminatory in the selection of its suppliers. Millbank will actively promote diverse suppliers throughout its supply chains.