Resourcer - Rail
We’re looking to strengthen our expert team with several new Resourcers at our office in Runcorn. We’d love to hear from ambitious, well organised individuals with the skills and the passion to learn from some of the industry’s most experienced consultants. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates to embark on a journey to become established and successful Recruitment Consultants.
The ideal platform for the successful candidates will be experience in a similar environment, but if you can demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and use your initiative, you have the skills we’re looking for.
- Ensure all candidate data coming into the business is entered following quality guidelines and data compliance legislation
- As the roles develops, ensure candidates are well looked after once placed in roles to retain our contractor database
- Conduct due diligence on candidate applications, e.g. gather consent to process their details, right to work documentation, references, verified qualifications etc.
- Support the Senior Recruitment Consultants in any way possible in hitting KPIs and targets
- Develop your own skills with a view to advancing into a career as a Recruitment Consultant
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Competent with IT (word processing, email, using databases)
- Drive and enthusiasm to progress your career in recruitment
What we’re offering
- Clear career progression path to Recruitment Consultant
- Opportunity to learn from a highly experienced team
- Friendly office atmosphere with regular office activities, such as fundraisers, dress down days and social events
Millbank is a leading technical recruitment company with a 30-year history and a turnover of £64m. As one of the UK’s most established and respected Engineering Recruitment businesses, we have an enviable client portfolio across the UK and operate in almost every engineering sector.