Purpose of the Job:
The technical coordinator will be required to ensure technical coordination between Design, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of the system, Other contractors including the SCADA contractor, and the client. A key aspect of the role will be to actively manage the resolution of technical anomalies and act as technical referent. A key element of the Crossrail Traction Power contract, (provision of five auto-transformers substations and associated traction power to Crossrail central section), within the joint venture.
- Produce staging plan for testing and commissioning as required by the Design and the configurations
- Provide support required to Operation and maintenance (O&M) team for getting the O&M manuals right
- Ensure every anomalies are properly recorded, supported by all the required information and referred back to design documentation so that they can be efficiently addressed and resolved
- Review and assess all clients’ instructions (PMIs) that involve T&C integration
- Facilitate and chair meetings with the client and with Others as required on the above
- Provide responses to queries received from the client, regarding installation procedure and technical work practices
- Lead/Manage the configuration at all time, including management on site of the Design baseline, management of the different configuration files
- Address the technical requirements from a T&C perspective
Desired Knowledge / Experience:
- Experience of electrical systems, including 25kV railway system
- Working knowledge of power supply infrastructure as part of a transportation system.
- Experience of Design
- Experience of Testing and Commissioning
- Experience of working within a construction site environment
- Experience of managing interfaces between teams
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.