Prototype Operations Planning Engineer
To support planning of all prototype vehicle builds and mapping of associated resource.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Project management (planning, budgeting and tracking) for multiple Vehicle Engineering Projects.
- Responsible for generation of Strategic Evaluation Letter responses for all areas of Prototype Operations.
- Own all project build plans and reporting to the wider R&D team – single point of contact for Prototype Operations.
- Review forward capability across all programs for Prototype Operations.
- Assist Prototype Operations senior management with financial forecast planning and overall program forecasting.
- Update changes to Cost Management System based on fluctuations in labour utilisation.
- Support overall resource mapping for Prototype Operations.
- Support capital expenditure and overhead budget plans for Prototype Operations.
- Write and distribute minutes / material from weekly review meetings.
- Support process development in-line with internal/external audit requirements.
- Support prototype part procurement for build and urgent vehicle update requirements.
- Represent Prototype Operations in Gateways as required.
- Provide absence support for Prototype Administration e.g. travel requests.
- Preparation of financial business cases to support capital expenditure.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience within an automotive or automotive components supplier group.
- Experience of complex process planning and visualisation.
- Strong time management, accuracy, diligence, ability to balance and prioritise multiple tasks to meet department needs.
- Competent in all Microsoft Office toolset, with a high level of competence in excel.
- Self-starting, relishes challenges.
- Problem solver.
- Flexible and adaptable to new situations.
- Experience of generating and delivering targeted presentations for the appropriate business level.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.