Engineering Design Lead
An opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Design Lead to help deliver a range of water and wastewater treatment projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The role will be to deliver a range of vital water and wastewater treatment projects as part of the AMP6 framework. These projects will provide great benefits to consumers, communities and the environment, and include complete new treatment works and upgrades to existing pumping stations, with values ranging from £200,000 to £20M.
Projects are developed from outline feasibility, though to detailed design and construction, allowing project teams to see the full lifecycle. This allows for a strong culture of continuous improvement, to provide on-going efficiencies to the client, and promote best-practice across the industry. If you thrive in a varied, fast-paced environment, and are committed to delivering the best outcomes for client and end users, then we want to hear from you!
You will lead the delivery of complex water and wastewater schemes, working closely with our client and contractor partners. Work ranges from outline design, through final design, to construction support and commissioning. You will represent us in technical meetings with our client, support the work of more junior staff, and provide professional guidance to assist their development.
- Qualified engineer - ideally Chartered, Incorporated, or working towards
- Significant experience of delivering design projects, and delivering innovation
- Able to provide a strong technical lead
- Successful track-record of working in close partnership with clients and contractors, and delivering results
- Proactive approach, with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- Strong commercial awareness
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.