Due to an increased workload and contract awards our client is looking to recruit a Site Manager for bridge refurbishment projects in the Inverness and Wick locations.
- Mostly dayshifts but will include some nights and weekend working during the project.
- You will have previous site management skills and a track record of managing people and building teams, whilst supporting and developing individuals, excellent communication skills, you will be customer focused with the ability to engage with clients and build relationships.
- You must have steel refurbishment experience combined with a good understanding of your workforce and the ability to communicate strategically.
- Works are a combination of grit blast, paint, scaffold & steel repairs etc
- SMSTS Essential for this project, PTS preferred.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.