Undertake the lead role in delivering a 2019 Shutdown on a large chemical plant.
To deliver agreed SHE targets, event duration, quality and budget.
Responsibility and ownership of all elements associated with achieving a successful event within the agreed KPIs. This will include but not limited by the following typical activities: -
- Develop and implement the agreed SHE plan(supported by the SHE Officer)
- Deliver the responsibilities of the Principle Contractor as defined under CDM Regulations 2015.
- Implementation of an appropriate organisation with the necessary skills and experience to agreed timescales. This will involve the selection of contract/agency personnel into key roles
- Involvement with the selection of the bulk labour and specialist contractors
- Robust cost control and commercial arrangements in place (supported by the Commercial Manager)
- Robust work listing process set up and operating
- All known work planned with a job method statement to available norms, materials, equipment, etc.
- Job methods and schedule fully validated
- Realistic and achievable schedule constructed for the event covering feeds off to feeds on
- Clearly agreed and understood strategy for the execution of CapEx project work in the event
- Delivery of MJRs and JSAs
- Completion of event planning audits
- Event risk identification, mitigation and contingency planning
- Mobilisation of fit for purpose temporary welfare amenities, stores, offices, etc.
- Completion of all necessary pre-work (eg scaffold/lagging/hot bolting/etc.)
- Lead the management of the event execution phase.
- SHE, Progress, Costs, Quality
- Compliance with site rules and regulations
- Chair the daily management meetings
- Ensure the Extra and New work procedure is effectively managed
- Ensure robust engineering punch listing and handover to the start-up team
- Support the start-up team with engineering support
- Ensure plant area is clean and all materials removed
- Arrange and lead debriefing sessions to capture learning for next time
- oJob specs updated with learning
- Produce timely reports incorporating (SHE, Quality, People, Costs, Schedule, etc.)
- Review of Manual and recommend any improvement opportunities
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.