Permits And Consent Manager
An assignment is available for a Permits and Consents Manager to assist on the construction of a large power plant based in the North East.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage of all types of Works Permits and Notices in line with the legal requirements.
- Processing and taking prompt action as required for all incoming Authority Communications.
- Log and track permit conditions stipulated.
- Work closely with planning and site teams to ensure works outcomes are delivered in the best possible way
- Issue of key works reports and chasing of required information to act on permits and notices requiring attention, particular focus is required at end of day to ensure full compliance
- Liaison with Authorities to extend & amend permits and notices as required
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Provide both internal & external customers a professional and customer focused service
- Accurate and timely issue of Planned and Immediate Project Permits and Notices
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize conflicting workloads
- Good IT skills across the MS Office suite of programs
- Experience of working as part of a team to deliver required outcome
- Utilities / Construction / Engineering experience desirable
- Professional in working practices and personal standards
- Is organized, methodical, detailed and curious to learn Is trustworthy and works with integrity
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.