Mechanical Delivery Manager
Our client is a leading international industrial service provider and due to continued growth within the organisation an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Delivery Manager. Reporting to the head of instillation You will demonstrate skills & leadership in all areas of the role, including but not limited to,
- Team Management
- Customer relationships
- M&E competency (Design/Installation/Commissioning etc.)
- Resource Management /Development
- Cost Control & Planning
- Technical Competency
- HSEQ Leadership and Management
- Responsible in all aspects for the Mechanical works from design through to delivery and commissioning
- Ensure adherence to Assurance processes/procedures and ensure these are correct/aligned with the work to be carried out
- Work closely with the Construction/Project Managements/Operational teams in the delivery of all Mechanical/associated works
- Work closely with the following staff, where applicable, to ensure the best interests of the Project and BUK are served at all times.
- Head of Industry’s/Department
- Regional Directors
- Quality Manager
- Head of Proposals
- Director of Mechanical and Installation
- Arrange/Support - Internal/Customer meetings
- Management and appointment of site based resource and Sub-Contractors- multi discipline.
- Assist/Guide in the development and maintenance of a risk register / EWN-CE.
- Assist/Guide in administering the works contract.
- Assist/Guide in the compilation of internal reports.
- Escalate issues to provide early warning and allow support to be provided.
- Support/Control Scope Management of Mechanical works inc cost control and planning.
- Work closely with Head of Proposals during the Tender phases of projects
- Subcontract Management
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering/leading/management of mechanical multi discipline projects, in the role of Delivery Manager and Principal Contractor.Ideally, good understanding of aligned activities such as E&I, Scaffolding
- Must be able to create safe systems of work and be closely involved with the HS&Q Dept.
- Good understanding of the principles of project management for construction (CDM).
- Good planner/organiser.
- Computer literate – Word, Excel and MS Project.
- CEMAR or Equivalent experience
- HNC or equivalent Mechanical Services.
- Microsoft Project Fundamentals
- NEC3/4 Contract Experience
- First Aid
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.