We’re working in partnership with a leading major chemical manufacturer based in North Cheshire. To support their Growing team they are looking for a Control/Electrical Technician.
Take a leading role in the continued improvement of manufacturing plant reliability as part of a maintenance team.
Roles and responsibilities will include:-
- Investigating and repairing faults.
- Carrying out PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance).
- Inspecting, maintaining and calibrating equipment.
- Interpreting and marking-up schematic drawings.
- Actively participating a part of the wider Plant Engineering Maintenance team in meetings, reliability studies and to assist in making improvements and commissioning projects.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure correct specification and procurement of spares.
- Adhering to SHE principles, safety practices and quality procedures
- Following permit to work systems and isolation procedures.
- Contributing to continuous improvement.
- Monitoring asset availability.
- Working with HV systems.
- Leading small teams of tradespeople during plant overhauls/outages.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.