Due to an increase in workload and new awards our client is looking to expand their commercial team. They are looking to recruit a suitable person to fulfil the role of Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager to support operations in the Wales and Western Region. This position reports operationally to the Regional Manager and functionally to the Regional Commercial Manager.
They are either looking for someone who is prepared to be based in Head Office in Manchester and be prepared to travel to the sites, or if someone lives in the Wales and Western Region, then they could travel to Head Office on a regular basis for progress meetings.
Our client is looking for someone with the following skills/experience:
- Used to working unsupervised
- Implementation and development of Company procedures
- Strong user of Excel and good understanding of Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Confident and client facing
- 5 years minimum of contract management and administration
- Experience with all major forms of Agreement
- Qualification in Civils/Building/Commercial/Contracting
- Experience in drafting Compensation Events
- Managing Sub Contract Accounts
**** Salary dependent experience, car allowance/company car, discretionary bonus scheme ****
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.