Our client is one of the major chemical manufacturers in Europe and due to site project demands they have an immediate requirement for a contract mechanical engineer for a minimum 6 months to support a senior engineer working on site a Top tier COMAH Site.
The mechanical engineering will be required to Support the development of mechanical data sheets, technical specifications, procurement and the review of vendor documentation. You will also be responsible for the design and implementation of process, maintenance and plant efficiency improvement projects.
The following attributes would be required:
- IT literate
- Formal qualification in mechanical engineering HND/degree
- Experience on process equipment on a manufacturing site in a maintenance or project role
- Knowledge of pressure systems regulations
- Strong safety ethos
- Ability to organise and self-manage
The following attributes would be desirable:
- Previous chemical plant experience
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.