Safety Case / Technical Safety Engineer
Are you a Safety Case or Safety Engineer with experience of undertaking Process Safety or Technical Safety in a highly regulated industry?
Do you work in the nuclear market or is this an area you want to move into?
Would you like to work for a great, people-centric consultancy based in fantastic offices in the Warrington area?
If so, then this role could be the perfect role for you.
Millbank are proud to be working in partnership with this company who are looking for Safety Case Consultants to join a well-established multidisciplinary consultancy business that has an excellent reputation for delivering technical excellence to its clients across the UK.
As part of their ongoing plans, this business is expanding its operations to include delivering engineering projects as well as consultancy and needs great people to help move these plans forward.
Successful candidates will have relevant experience of working in the a highly regulated industry undertaking Process Safety or Technical Safety work and will possess flawless communication skills for the production and presentation of proposals, and the writing and peer reviewing of technical documents.
- You must be able to demonstrate knowledge of and experience in the production of safety documents, for a number of plant types at different lifecycle stages.This experience should include the majority of the following
- Direct involvement in the production of all major elements of safety processes in particular fault analysis and the identification and specification of safety systems (engineered and procedural)
- Involvement in the integrated design process and interfacing with engineers.
- Interfacing with peer reviewers and other aspects of safety assurance or due process
- Production and support of the development of bids and proposals
Skills / Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years in a Safety process role.
- Nuclear Safety Case skills would be a distinct advantage but candidates with strong Safety Engineers with strong experience in Process Safety or Technical Safety from other regulated industries will be considered.
- A good first degree (2:1 or better) or higher degree in a physical science, chemistry or engineering.
Successful candidates will have to obtain full UK security clearance therefore we can only accept applications from individuals who hold a full UK passport and who have lived in the UK for the past five years.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.