Chemical Process Operator
Our client is an international leading Chemical manufacturer who currently have an immediate requirement for a Chemical Process Operator. The post holder will operate in a regulated environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working in a COMAH chemical production facility.
- Safely operating plant.
- Quality checking outputs.
- First line maintenance
- Preparation of feedstock / additives.
- Monitoring trends in plant performance.
- Identifying maintenance needs.
- Maintaining an excellent standard of housekeeping across the plant.
- NVQ level 2 in Process Plant Operator or equivalent qualification / experience.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a regulated chemical environment, preferably COMAH.
- Familisation with DCS operation is desirable, though training will be given for suitable candidates.
Competitive benefits scheme including bonus and direct contribution pension scheme.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.