Account Lead (Nuclear Power Generation Services)
They are current seeking an Account Lead to work with one of their key clients within the nuclear power generation sector.
Our client is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets around the world.They provide performance driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The successful applicant will be responsible for account strategy development and implementation, building and maintaining customer relationships, business development and supporting the transition of opportunities into secured work and technical delivery oversight.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Health and Safety leadership
- Working with customers at an operational and strategic level to understand their short, medium and long term needs and playing an active role in the customer environment (e.g. supporting capability development, business planning, strategy development)
- Developing and implementing Account Plans to align with customer needs and requirements, supported by Operations Managers and Framework Directors.
- Maintenance of accurate account prospects and forecasts utilising Microsoft CRM.
- Growth of the account areas through expanding work scope and products and services offerings in these areas.
- Leading technical discussions with clients and associated business development activities.
- Overseeing technical delivery to ensure customer satisfaction and providing a conduit for delivery performance feedback.
- Identifying forward capability requirements and skills to inform account and resource planning.
- To support the corresponding Framework Manager / Director with other framework related activities (eg implementation of improvement plans, marketing activities, etc).
- Monthly Accountability Report.
- Customer strategies.
- Account Plans.
- Win plans and supporting proposal production.
- Entry and maintenance of Microsoft CRM data.
- Periodic financial and resource forecasts (to support business planning and reporting).
- Key Customer deliverables as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong collaborative leadership and engagement skills.
- Able to communicate clear and simple solutions and drive/offer a quick response.
- Ability to engage at several levels in the customer organisation.
- The ability to build and maintain strong, value adding customer relationships.
- Recognised professional and a member of an appropriate Institution.
- Considerable experience in one or several technical disciplines associated with civil Nuclear Power Plant operation and management and hence a level of technical credibility.
- The ability to own and drive prospects, securing required support to develop a successful, winning bid.
- An ability to develop and covert future business opportunities.
- Experience of the management or delivery of technical work (to support technical oversight).
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.