Project Quality Engineer
An assignment is available for a Project Quality Engineer to support the project.
A professional Quality Engineer experienced in working within a multi-disciplined project team.Suitably qualified and experienced in engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning.
The post holder should be an experienced mechanical inspector, preferably a member of the Welding Institute and ideally be qualified to interpret radiographs. Suitably qualified and experienced in engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning and must be a CSWIP Welding Inspector/TWI BGAS, also must have experience and qualifications in various NDE practices.
Ensuring that all project quality matters and objectives are met in line with system and customer requirements.
- Line Management – Project Manager
- Functional Management – Group Quality Director
- Single point of contact for all quality matters
- lead QA and RWC
- Supporting the Project Manager with the implementation of the project related management system
- Ensuring consistent use of quality procedures and processes across project
- Managing all welding and inspection activities including Visual, dimensional and orientation checks, review of manufacturing processes to approved procedures, NDE processes, review of radiographs, painting/coating, assembly to drawing, completeness
- Assist with the technical aspects of Materials Record Book compilation, review of material certificates, NDE reports and other test reports
- Reviewing and commenting on subcontractor quality arrangements
- Assisting with vendor visits and reports
- Conducting quality audits
- Material verification
- Co-ordination of inspection and test records, including suppliers
- Review of sub-contractor quality submissions (ITP’s)
- Supporting Project Managers with project setup stages
- Attending project meetings
- Liaising with customer’s quality function and taking actions on any customer feedback
- Managing the compilation of as-built and final documentation requirements (LTQR’s)
- Ensuring business compliance with standards where applicable, for example ISO9001 & 14001, OHSAS18001
- Able to connect people and issues and drive a quick response.
- Communication skills
- Client quality representative
- Group Quality Director
- Project Manager
- H & S Function
- Environment Function
- Supply Chain
- Quality Management Network
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.