Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative – enhance internal and external customer relationships by being the link between customers, account/sales managers, the supply chain and other appropriate function taking full accountability for customer orders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proactively solicit and process customer orders using the available systems and comply with the applicable procedures to meet the customer requirements and the customer service standards set;
- Take ownership of customer orders from order receipt to invoice to achieve the targets of the key performance indicators;
- Communicate without delay product-, order-, customer- and process related information to the appropriate internal and external parties to comply with legal and internal requirements;
- Prepare and maintain the customer master data in all relevant systems to enable an efficient execution of the order to cash process;
- Raise and follow up customer complaints and actively notify the customer of the status in order to keep track of opportunities to improve processes and to avoid repetition of similar non-conforming events.
- Good communication /Logistic Management /Marketing/ Finance experience
- Fluent in English with another European language would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required to enable effective communication with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to be flexible and stress resistant to deal with varying workload and potential problems or customer issues.
- Eager to learn and open to change.
- Good PC skills with Microsoft office packages and SAP
- The ideal candidate has experience in a customer service/order processing role.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.