Junior Consultant – Nuclear Safety Case / Waste Management
An opportunity is available for a Junior Consultant to join a consultancy specialising in safety, and waste management within the Nuclear sector.
We are looking for candidates who enjoy change and welcome responsibility. The ideal candidate is an analytical person who, has good organisational skills, high-quality report writing skills, a strong eye for detail, IT literate and enjoys working as part of a team. Knowledge of nuclear processes and waste management techniques would be an advantage, although training will be given in these areas.
Work on a range of consultancy projects in safety, radioactive waste management and delicensing. Our client currently has a number of customers in the south, providing exciting opportunities for the development of a Junior Consultant. The Junior Consultant will undertake these projects under the supervision of a Senior/Principal Consultant.
The company develops its Junior staff both through a range of introductory training packages and through on and off-site project support. A range of training courses are available to develop a Junior Consultant including Nuclear Safety Case Development, Radiological Consequence Assessment and Waste Management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver fit for purpose solutions;
- Able to work independently and in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Flexible and willing to travel;
- Able to adapt to customer requirements;
- Will need to be able to obtain appropriate security clearance.
- A degree or higher degree in science or engineering, or 1-3 years of relevant experience is required.
- A full driving licence is also required for visits to customer sites.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.