Planning And Logistics Manager
We’re working in partnership with a COMAH chemical company who are looking for a Planning and Logistics Manager on a permanent basis for their North Cheshire site. The successful candidate will work as part of a team based onsite at a large chemical manufacturing facility.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Creating and updating plans for sales and production.
- Helping plan a balance between raw material, stock and product in transit.
- Acting as single point of contact for key stakeholders and customers.
- Forecasting long-term plans to efficiently manage stock and capital.
- Supporting contract and demurrage negotiations.
- Advising internal customers of the impact of operations and sales on logistics planning.
- Invoicing suppliers and managing supplier costs.
You will have experience of/skills in:-
- Demonstrable experience in a commercial / production role.
- Using planning tools under pressure of time to produce flexible plans.
Experience of dealing with customer / supplier interfaces and shipping/demurrage logistics will be of benefit to your application.
There will be a need to travel to Europe occasionally to visit other plants.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.