Nurse - Occupational Health Department (Part Time)
Providing OH Advisory support – Initially a 12-month Fixed term Contract with possibilities for the right candidate.Working 21.50 hours per week with flexibility as to how they are worked.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Delivery of consistent high quality OH service in line with clinical protocols, procedures and standard operating instruction.
- Maintain accurate /detailed written and computerised health records.
- To conduct pre-employment screening
- To advise and support on absence/fitness to work/reasonable adjustments/rehabilitation
- Conduct hazard-based health surveillance
- To support the delivery of the site’s wellbeing activities.
- To conduct travel health risk assessments, provide advice, and immunisations to employees travelling on Company business.
- To respond to and assist in the management of major site emergencies/incidents.
- To provide emotional support and refer for confidential counselling when required.
- To collate and analyse statistics
- To order medical supplies and consumables
- Provision of occupational health related training/briefing as appropriate.
- Minimum of 12 months OH experience
- Preferably in chemical manufacture or an industrial environment.
- OH qualification (or working towards)
- IT literate with experience of using online OH management systems
- Experience of delivering wellbeing activity, including mental health/wellbeing
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.