Dover St Sales Assistant
We are seeking a full-time sales assistant who will be sales driven, but also develop a love and passion for the brand. The ideal candidate must be hardworking, be able to work on their own initiative, have an excellent command of the English language, as well as high-end retail experience within the luxury arena.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Influence and increase sales in a one to one selling environment
- Achieve and exceed individual and store sales targets by using effective selling skills; focusing on up-selling
- Build the bond between our brand and our customer, by answering queries, providing exemplary service and adapting your approach depending on individuals personalities and needs
- Learn and confidently share Aston Martin product knowledge to maximise sales and provide an unforgettable customer experience. This includes the Aston Martin history, production process of our Company values, product composition, trends and bestsellers
- Encourage customer loyalty - discussing upcoming collection launches, obtaining customer data
- Assisting with product and POS deliveries; unloading and storing in the correct spaces
- Be a brand and store ambassador by maintaining a stylish and well-presented appearance
- Merchandising the store and maintaining high shop floor standards; taking pride in your environment
- Operating the till system, handling financial transactions including returns and exchanges
- Always being alert while on the shop floor and following company security policies and procedures, to keep the wider team and customers safe
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong selling skills, with experience in a luxury environment with 1-1 sales experience preferable
- Excellent communicator – Sales Assistants needs to initiate contact and communicate confidently, so articulate spoken English is essential
- A positive, “can-do” attitude, an individual who enjoys as working as one part of a successful team
- A keen interest in the luxury automotive industry
- Customer focused
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.