Senior Aerodynamics Engineer
Our highly ambitious championship winning motorsport client based in the South-Midlands are looking to bring on a Senior Aerodynamics Engineer for either their race team or advanced technologies department on a permanent basis (Also happy to consider a contract basis if based within the non-race team role)
Working from their state of the art factory, you will be involved in the complete development cycle from initial concepts through to deployment on their race car and potentially other projects through their technologies department.
This will include the design of components, being responsible for wind tunnel and CFD programmes, analysing aerodynamic performance data and contributing to the development of tools and methods. As a senior member within a development group you will also be required to act as a mentor to others within the group, guiding development on various projects while also managing your own work load.
To be considered for this role, you are required to have:
- A minimum of an Engineering Degree with a specialisation in Aerodynamics
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a relevant motorsport field, preferably Formula 1
- Detailed knowledge of aerodynamic principles, wind tunnel testing and CFD techniques
- A good understanding of data analysis tools and techniques and other multi-disciplinary engineering skills including CAD and vehicle dynamics
- An organised and methodical approach to work
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.