Materials Controller - Electrical & Instrumentation
An assignment is available for a Materials Controller to support the project, based in Middlesbrough
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Material Controller is considered as the team leader of a labour group. Usually is oriented to a discipline such as Mechanical, Equipment, Electrical/Instrument or piping materials. Under the direction of the warehouse chief, its main duties are:
- Leading teams to perform warehouse activities.
- Leading material load or unload of the assigned discipline.
- Count, mark and identify or separate material according to the Release Notes.
- Collect all documentation associated to a shipment or delivery
- Physical Inventory
- Prepare Material dispatch to subcontractors.
- In/out Material transport escort.
- Assure maintenance and preservation of storage materials.
Discipline E&I (Electrical/Instrumentation):
General knowledge is required regarding to identify or toward to:
- Instruments such as pressure gauges, transmitter, analyser, thermocouple, pneumatic controllers, control valves, shutdown valves, transducer and other used in process control variables such as flow, level, pressure or temperature.
- Electrical /Instrument cable (LV,MV or control)
- Local panels, cabinets or electrical equipment such motors, transformers, etc.
- Cable glanding and termination (instruments and junction boxes). Conduits as well.
- Instrument bulk such as tubing and its accessories.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.