Senior Project Engineer
Are you a Senior Project Engineer who is fed up as being a cog in a huge engineering company?
Are you interested in working with a professional but friendly consultancy that will recognise your contribution?
Do you enjoy working with the Pharmaceutical or Chemical industries?
If so then this may be the perfect role for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Millbank are working in partnership with this independent Process Engineering Consultancy that has been established for over 20 years, serving the pharmaceutical and fine chemical industries.
- This consultancy offer a wide range of Process Engineering Design expertise and experience, with integrated support for Process Safety, Project and Construction Management, 3D Piping Design and Electrical Controls excelling on the challenging projects that require a real depth of knowledge around core Unit Operations, and in particular Reaction, Filtration, Mixing/Blending and Drying.
- You will be responsible for the successful delivery of a portfolio of smaller projects but you will also be expected to work with the project managers on larger projects to aid successful delivery.
- You will be expected to orchestrate the discipline engineers in order to achieve project delivery within time, cost and quality constraints and should have a track record of successful project delivery within a design / consultancy environment.
- You should be a confident communicator and problem solver who can escalate issues when necessary to ensure successful project delivery.
- You will be a key link between the project team as well as senior internal and external stakeholders therefore good communication skills are essential.
What technical qualifications and experience is required:
- An Engineering degree.
- Project Management qualified i.e. APM, Prince 2, PMI or equivalent.
- 5 – 10 years experience in a project role within a design office or a consultancy.
- Good subject knowledge of chemical/biochemical process plants.
The correct candidate will also possess the following attributes:
- A confident communicator.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Commercial awareness
- Legally permitted to live and work in the UK. Good written and spoken English.
- UK Driving Licence.
- Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel for up to a few days a month within the UK.
What can this role offer you:
- A Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays per year, increasing by 1 day for every full year of completed employment up to a maximum of 28 days
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Profit share
- Healthcare plan (after 6 months)
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.