Project Manager required for new waste to energy project.
Experience of waste to energy or biomass projects would be a huge advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Requirements – Education and Experience:
- Degree in Engineering
- Proven success in management of high-value (£multi-million) projects
- Significant experience in multi-disciplinary engineering
- Ability to lead and facilitate groups and workshops
- Can operate on the big picture as well as with detail
- Excellent presentation skills, with solid oral and written communication capabilities
- Solid technical skills using PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience in large waste to energy project will be advantageous
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.