Senior Recruitment Consultant
Millbank have a fantastic opportunity for an established Recruitment Consultant to join us at an exciting time for the business.
Do you want to recruit for clients at the cutting edge of automotive technology, breaking new ground in exciting areas such as electrification, autonomous driving, and record breaking hypercars? Or do you have an interest in heavy duty defence machinery? At Millbank, we support brands at the forefront of the industry, with rapid growth on our horizon – and you could be part of it.
Millbank's Banbury office, based on the doorstep of Silverstone in Northamptonshire, has built a reputation for a high quality, client-focused approach to resourcing and personnel management in automotive, motorsport, defence, supply chain and logistics.
It’s an exciting time to join Millbank, with big expansion plans underway and a need for fresh new consultants to hit the ground running and continue our success story.
We offer the prospect of joining a professional, hard-working team focused on delivering the highest quality service possible to clients and candidates during an exciting time of company growth.
As this position is mainly focused on permanent appointments, a background in delivering permanent recruitment solutions is desirable. You need to demonstrate patience and attention to detail to ensure the right candidates find the right jobs consistently throughout the whole process, and be commercially aware.
We have made our name providing solutions for technical and engineering disciplines, so previous experience working for or in these industries would be an advantage.
We don’t believe in tracking performance through redundant KPIs. Instead, we believe in treating each candidate and client as individuals, enabling our consultants to deliver on our promise of excellent service.
Over 35 years we’ve built up important long-standing relationships through our core values: heritage, knowledge, integrity and respect. If you can take these values to heart, we’d welcome talking to you.
To qualify for this role, you’ll need:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Recruitment Consultant
- Preferably a background working with or in industrial or technical sectors, particularly within automotive or defence
To succeed, you’ll need to demonstrate the ability to:
- Develop and manage relationships with clients, understanding their long and short-term objectives
- Source high calibre candidates, attracting candidates through adverts and social media
- Be forward thinking, seeking and generating new business opportunities
- Use your planning and organisation skills to effectively manage your candidate database
- Identify candidate suitability, through pre-interview, qualification verification, understanding the job requirement
- Be familiar with current employment and inland revenue legislation
Why Join Millbank?
- Join an experienced team – Over twenty years’ experience spent operating within the Automotive, Motorsport & Defence sectors
- Convenient location – Our Banbury office is at the heart of the UK automotive and motorsport industry whilst being within easy reach of transport links
- Desirable commission structure – Uncapped, meaning your success is rewarded directly
- Welcoming office atmosphere – Work with a professional, friendly team
Millbank Group are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
How to apply
For an informal chat, contact either Sarah Holland or James Leon on 01928 751000 or click on the apply button.