Senior /Principal Recruitment Consultant
If you have experience in permanent recruitment and have previously worked for or within a technical or engineering industry, Millbank are offering the perfect platform to take your recruitment career to the next level.
We offer the prospect of joining a professional, hard-working team focused on delivering the highest quality service possible to clients and candidates.
We don’t believe in tracking performance through redundant KPIs. Instead, we believe in treating each candidate and client as an individual, enabling our consultants to deliver on our promise of excellent service.
We offer excellent rewards such as the prospect of a condensed four day working week, and a clear path to progressing your career in recruitment.
As this senior position is mainly focused on permanent placements, a background in delivering permanent recruitment solutions is desirable. You need to demonstrate patience and attention to detail to ensure the right candidates find the right jobs consistently.
Over 35 years we’ve built up important long-standing relationships through our core values: heritage, knowledge, integrity and respect. If you can take these values to heart, we’d welcome talking to you.
To qualify for this role, you’ll need:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Recruitment Consultant
- Ideally demonstrable expertise working on perm vacancies and retained search assignments
- Preferably a background working with or in engineering or technical sectors
To succeed, you’ll need to demonstrate the ability to:
- Develop and manage relationships with clients, understanding their long and short-term objectives
- Source high calibre candidates, attracting candidates through networking with existing candidates, adverts and social media
- Be forward thinking, seeking and generating new business opportunities
- Use your planning and organisation skills to effectively manage your candidate database
- Identify candidate suitability, through pre-interview, qualification verification, understanding the job requirement
- Be familiar with current employment and inland revenue legislation
The Millbank Group has over 35 years of experience delivering resource business solutions for project management, engineering, technical, automation, IT and commercial management personnel to a wide range of industry sectors and world class clients.
With offices in Runcorn, Cheshire, (5 minutes from M56) and a southern based office in Northamptonshire, the group turnover of £68 million is forecasted to increase by 18% growth over the next five years with the recent award of some prestigious contracts.
Why Join Millbank?
- Join an experienced team – Over a quarter of our staff have been with us for more than ten years, and some have been with us for nearly thirty years
- Excellent rewards – We offer rewards for success such as the potential to have a condensed four day working week
- Grow with us – We are continually expanding into new sectors as the industrial landscape changes, meaning we have recently developed and expanded several teams
- Convenient location – Dodge the city traffic jams of Manchester, Liverpool and Chester whilst still being within easy reach of transport links
- Modern facilities – A fresh, contemporary office with free parking and adjacent local amenities
- Be part of our heritage – We have built up a well-established client and candidate database that knows and trusts us
- Desirable commission structure – Uncapped, meaning your success is rewarded directly
- Welcoming office atmosphere – Work with a professional, friendly team, and be part of our regular office activities, such as fundraisers, dress down days and social events
- Highly rated by our staff – Our company has a high staff satisfaction rating on Glassdoor, with reviews citing a good work-life balance, friendly co-workers and a beneficial atmosphere of learning and support
Millbank are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
How to apply
For an informal chat, contact either Sarah Holland or James Leon on 01928 751000 or click on the apply button.