On-site Recruitment Account Manager
If you have the dedication and attention to detail to deliver exceptional service and develop business with key accounts within recruitment, and have a full understanding of the engineering industry, particularly across Oil & Gas, Energy, Power and Pharmaceutical sectors, Millbank have a role that’s ideal for you.
Millbank require an On-site Recruitment Account Manager with strong recruitment experience to closely manage one of our key accounts. An on-site role based in Warrington, your main objective will be to look after our existing business relationship with the client, delivering exceptional service whilst prospecting for further opportunities in line with our capabilities.
Our client is an international industrial and engineering service provider, so previous experience working closely with clients in this area is essential.
You’ll have the opportunity to use your initiative and excellent relationship building skills, opening up business with new and existing clients with strategies such as gap analysis and benchmarking, on-site visits, negotiation skills and canvassing calls. You’ll take ownership of any issues and assist colleagues in driving referrals to Millbank.
Over the past 35 years we’ve built up important long-standing relationships with clients such as this through our core values: heritage, knowledge, integrity and respect. If you can take these values to heart, we’d welcome talking to you.
To qualify for this role, you’ll need:
- At least 5 years’ experience in recruitment/client account management
- Ideally demonstrable expertise managing key accounts and/or experience on-site
- Preferably a background working with or in engineering/industrial sectors
To succeed, you’ll need to demonstrate the ability to:
- Develop and manage relationships with clients, understanding their long and short-term objectives
- Deliver on SLAs with 100% compliance at all times
- Source high calibre candidates through adverts and social media
- Knowledgeable of current employment and inland revenue legislation
The Millbank Group has over 35 years of experience delivering resource business solutions for project management, engineering, technical, automation, IT and commercial management personnel to a wide range of industry sectors and world class clients.
With offices in Cheshire and Northamptonshire, the group turnover of £68 million is forecasted to increase by 18% growth over the next five years with the recent award of some prestigious contracts.
Why Join Millbank?
- Join an experienced team, many of whom have been with us for more than a decade
- Grow with us as we continually expand our teams in response to industry changes and company success
- Convenient location near the M6, M56 and M62 motorways
- Modern facilities within a brand-new office near local amenities
- Flexible work hours where possible
- Excellent training given with clear career progression
Millbank are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
How to apply
For an informal chat, contact either Sarah Holland or James Leon on 01928 751000 or click on the apply button.