On-site Recruitment Coordinator
Do you want to jump start your career in recruitment, but just need the right opportunity? Want the chance to dedicate your efforts to a prestigious client, building a strong business relationship whilst learning from experienced colleagues? Interested in engineering sectors such as Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Energy and Utilities? Millbank have an ideal role for you.
Millbank require an On-Site Recruitment Coordinator to be part of a team delivering services to one of our key accounts. An on-site role based in Warrington, your main objective will be to look after our existing business relationship with the client, delivering exceptional service in support of the Client Account Manager.
Your main responsibilities will include managing lines of communication with the client, ensuring all required job roles are advertised across appropriate channels, sourcing suitable candidates, arranging interviews and providing statistics and reports where needed.
Our client is an international industrial and engineering service provider, so previous experience working closely with clients in this area is desirable.
Millbank offer exceptional training to help you advance your career whilst gaining valuable experience working alongside established professionals. We promote from within the business and are continually growing.
Over the past 35 years we’ve built up important long-standing relationships with clients such as this through our core values: heritage, knowledge, integrity and respect. If you can take these values to heart, we’d welcome talking to you.
To qualify for this role, you’ll need:
- Preferably some experience in recruitment, or a customer facing role
- Ideally experience working on-site on behalf of an employer
- Familiarity with engineering/industrial sectors
- Competency and knowledge of IT platforms and databases (e.g. Microsoft Office)
To succeed, you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Good client facing and communication skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
The Millbank Group has over 35 years of experience delivering resource business solutions for project management, engineering, technical, automation, IT and commercial management personnel to a wide range of industry sectors and world class clients.
With offices in Cheshire and Northamptonshire, the group turnover of £68 million is forecasted to increase by 18% growth over the next five years with the recent award of some prestigious contracts.
Why Join Millbank?
- Join an experienced team, many of whom have been with us for more than a decade
- Grow with us as we continually expand our teams in response to industry changes and company success
- Convenient location near the M6, M56 and M62 motorways
- Modern facilities within a brand-new office near local amenities
- Flexible work hours where possible
- Excellent training given with clear career progression
Millbank are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
How to apply
For an informal chat, contact either Sarah Holland or James Leon on 01928 751000 or click on the apply button.