Our client is an award winning, innovative and forward thinking Architectural Practice that has achieved its success based on their passion and the long term relationships.With offices in Manchester and London they deliver projects throughout the UK across a wide variety of sectors.
Due to their continued success with a number of key clients, they currently seeking an experienced Architectural Technologist to join their Altrincham studio, initially to work within their Residential and Assisted Living team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of drawings, designs, specifications and schedules to suit design development and information release requirements. In addition, the roles will involve assisting with client management and design team co-ordination.
Candidates will ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the industry, together with a good level of proficiency in the use of Autodesk REVIT.
- Modern office in excellent location – easily accessible from Central Manchester / Cheshire areas
- Opportunity to work across wide variety of sectors (Residential, Commercial, Leisure, Healthcare
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Excellent employee benefits package
- Close-knit, supportive team environment
- Practice is dedicated to the continual professional development of all their staff with both internal and external training to ensure their dedication to “promoting from within” whenever possible.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.