***Previous Rail experience essential for this role***
Due to our client's increased growth in workload and business, we are looking to recruit a General Foreman - Civils for a station upgrade & refurbishment rail projects in Northamptonshire.
You will be a hands-on GF with a can-do/will-do attitude whilst promoting H&S throughout.
You will have previous experience in delivering construction/build/rail refurbishment projects including platform extensions to an extremely high standard.
A Civils General Foreman required to work on the Station refurbishment projects.
- Working within a railway environment
- Earthworks Experience – Desirable
- People management – Essential
- Civil Engineering background – Essential
- Suitably qualified by experience - (Essential)
- Railway Safety Training (PTS) – (Essential)
- COSS / ES (Preferred not essential)
- SSSTS or SMSTS – Essential
- First Aider (Preferred)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organise, motivate and supervise all site operatives and subcontractors.
- Ensure effective deployment of personnel, plant, subcontractors and equipment to achieve the allocated site activities within the allowed programme period.
- You will promote and implement safety arrangements and methods of working to ensure compliance with all HSQE policies.
- Carry out inductions, site briefings of method statements and activities, daily inspections and record any changes to methods of work or site conditions.
- Have full understanding of work objectives, programmes and project details to ensure the contract is carried out correctly to timescales. Write up programmes and drawings with progress on a weekly basis
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.