Millbank is a leading technical recruitment company with a 30 year history and a turnover approaching £80m. As one of the UK’s most established and respected Engineering Recruitment businesses, we have an enviable client portfolio across the UK and operate in almost every construction, engineering and manufacturing sector.
We’re looking to strengthen our expert team with a new Recruitment Resourcer at our office in Runcorn. We’d love to hear from ambitious, well organised individuals with the skills and the passion to learn from some of the industry’s most experienced consultants, and embark on a journey to become an established and successful Recruitment Consultant.
Training, Development and Prospects
You’ll spend part of your working week building up your knowledge and competency in recruitment, working towards industry accredited qualifications to further your progression:
- Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- Level 3 Diploma in Recruitment
Former apprentice Liam Smith, who was recently promoted to Recruitment Consultant, says “After joining Millbank, it didn’t take long to realise I’d made the right decision for my career. Anyone looking to join the world of recruitment can rest assured that Millbank offer a tailored development programme and use your personal attributes to maximise your ability to realise your potential.”
- Develop strong relationships with candidates
- Create engaging job adverts
- Ensure candidates are well looked after once placed
- Conduct due diligence on candidate applications, e.g. gather right to work documentation, references, verified qualifications etc.
- Support the Senior Recruitment Consultants to provide service to clients
- Develop your own skills with a view to advancing into a career as a Recruitment Consultant
What we’re looking for
- Background in customer service, outbound telesales or B2B sales
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent telephone manner
- Competent with IT (word processing, email, using databases)
- Drive and enthusiasm to progress your career in recruitment
What we’re offering
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission structure and incentives
- Clear career progression path to Recruitment Consultant
- Market Leading training both inhouse and via an external training program where you will achieve an NVQ at the end
- Opportunity to learn from a highly experienced team
- Friendly office atmosphere with regular office activities, such as fundraisers, dress down days and social events
Why Join Millbank?
- Join an experienced team – Over a quarter of our staff have been with us for more than ten years, and some have been with us for nearly thirty years
- Learn as you earn – Work on achieving an NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice with full support from your mentors within the business
- Convenient location – Dodge the city traffic jams of Manchester, Liverpool and Chester whilst still being within easy reach of transport links
- Modern facilities – A fresh, contemporary office with free parking and adjacent local amenities
- Rewards for your success – Uncapped commission structure
- Welcoming office atmosphere – Work with a professional, friendly team, and be part of our regular office activities, such as fundraisers, dress down days and social events
- Highly rated by our staff – Our company has a high staff satisfaction rating on Glassdoor, with reviews citing a good work-life balance, friendly co-workers and a beneficial atmosphere of learning and support.
Millbank are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.