Patient Care Co-ordinator
Reporting directly to the Patient Care Section Leader – you will be responsible for providing a Homecare delivery service to Homecare Patients.Your focus will be in a supportive role taking responsibility for ensuring a professional and courteous service is maintained.You will ensure all patients receive support and guidance to ensure their care is of the highest standards at all times.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To gain a thorough working knowledge of the SAP computer system to ensure Patients orders are managed correctly, and ensuring Patient confidentiality is maintained.
- Ensure all planned Patient calls are maintained on a daily basis, ensuring all Patient orders or processed accurately onto the SAP ordering system. Ordering of prescriptions to match the orders placed on SAP on behalf of the Patient.
- To monitor and chase prescriptions daily (using a shortage report) to ensure the delivery is not delayed and notifying Patient/Carer if prescription are not received from their GP.
- To ensure verbal communication of Patient changes are documented accurately and are followed up with paperwork from the relevant Healthcare professional.
- To ensure the relevant Healthcare professional is informed of any problems or non- compliance in relation to their Patient.
- Log both internal and external issues relating to problems which result in the Patient not receiving a satisfactory level of Customer Service on the centralised Helpdesk.
- Management of Helpdesk bleep messages from the emergency helpline from our Patient’s or their Carer’s, ensuring the relevant internal personnel are made aware of the issue and monitor to ensure satisfactory resolution for the Patient,
- Ensuring every Homecare Patient has an up to date stock card.
- Responsible for the supervision, maintenance and filing of all relevant documentation.
- To maintain good housekeeping of records and premises at all times.
- To assist the Homecare Manager in the smooth running of the Homecare service.
- Ensure compliance to all GMP and GDP guidelines.
- Following the company policies and Standard operating procedures at all times.
- The role holder must comply with policies or procedures relating to data privacy or information security
- Possess knowledge of the SAP computer system, Excel, and Word.
- Good telephone manner and organisational skills
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.