Sales Support Coordinator
The Sales Support Coordinator supports the needs of the European Sales Manager, Sales Teams and district customers. The position acts as a key interface for internal and external customers to ensure the sales process is as streamlined as possible.
- Ownership of sales quote lifecycle; receipt of RFQs, communication with sales team, liaison with customer
- Point of contact between; Production, Quality, Application Engineering, Sales, Customer Service and the Customer
- Updating internal databases to generate forecasts in relation to shipped and shippable goods
- Analysis of forecast including changes and trends; providing findings to Management
- Understanding customer portals for the relevant tasks needed to generate RFQ’s
- NPI ownership
- Weekly and monthly updates for CHQ
- Maintenance of contract database
- Administrative tasks as required to support the sales teams
- Pricing of standard quotes
- Interfaces with plant and shipping personnel to ensure timely and correct order shipments until series production
- Able to work as part of a Team and on own initiative
- Technical understanding of customer drawings
- GCSE or equivalent in core subject areas
- Native or Fluent in English
- Native or Fluent in German; other European languages desirable
- Strong SAP knowledge and skills desirable
- Competent across all Microsoft Office packages, with particular reference to Excel
- Sales support within the Automotive industry desirable
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.