Additive Manufacturing Technician
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly proficient and motivated technician to join our world motorsport championship winning clients’ Additive Manufacturing team on a contract basis for a period of six months.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that parts built on Additive Manufacturing machines are post processed to the highest possible standard, and assist in the operation of Additive Manufacturing machinery.
- Previous Additive Manufacturing experience and computer literacy are desirable but not essential.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in hand finishing parts, be a conscientious individual that is methodical in their approach, self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail.
- Applicants interested in applying for this position will be enthusiastic, with a flexible attitude to working hours and will be able to work under minimal supervision in a high-pressure environment without compromising on quality.
- This position will be based within their factory and will require flexibility.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.