Tendering And Proposals Coordinator
Role is to take responsibility and be accountable for the management, co-ordination, preparation, and submission of tender proposals, ensuring that these are technically accurate & commercially correct and submitted on time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Coordinate the tendering activities, both individually and collectively with other EDS employees, to ensure client’s requirements are met for the following services:
- High Voltage Asset Management
- Fault Location and Repair
- High Voltage Maintenance
- High Voltage Control Room and Monitoring Services
- High Voltage Safety Management
- High Voltage Commissioning
- Subsea Cable Specialist Testing Services
- Engineering Consultancy
- Termination and Testing Services
- Fully review new tender invitations to assess client technical, commercial and legal requirements
- Facilitate a bid/no-bid meeting with all relevant internal stakeholders in order to determine and assess size and extent of the opportunity
- Circulate rationale to all relevant personnel for the decision to bid or to decline
- Fully understand the key tender requirements for each tender undertaken with close management of the deliverables list
- Manage and coordinate the tender preparation, including liaising with internal stakeholders/customers/suppliers to obtain the information required to allow submission of the tender including but not limited to, total costs and overall margins
- Follow the tender and proposal process and obtain necessary sign-offs at each stage and ensure the CRM system is fully managed to maintain the accuracy of information and to ensure a smooth transition from tendering into project execution
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.