Shift Production Manager
Our client is an international leading Chemical manufacturer who currently have an immediate requirement for a Shift Production Manager to support the production team.The post holder will operate in a major “Top Tier” COMAH regulated environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Managing production, to achieve production targets in a safe manner, to quality, time and cost.
- Managing supporting plant such as onsite utilities.
- Taking ownership for SHE and development of safety awareness coupled with a continuous improvement approach to safety.
- Identifying maintenance needs and liaising with management to ensure continuous and safe operation of plant.
- Identify training needs within the team.
- Ensure excellent standard of housekeeping across all plants.
Your experience will include:-
- Extensive process plant operations experience and team leadership experience.
- A detailed knowledge of production / process along with associated safety and environmental requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all levels in a multi-disciplinary team.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.