Working within Test & Development Team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Extensive stripping and refitting of vehicles with a view to retaining ‘as new’ functionality where required
- Modify bodywork, electrical systems, HAVC systems etc. as required
- Collation and supervision of vehicle test and measurement equipment
- Maintain test vehicles, occasionally off-site at test locations
- Tow trailers where required.
Qualifications, skills and behaviours:
- Time served mechanic, up to date with diagnostic tools and procedure
- F-Gas certified / AC trained
- Coded welding a distinct advantage
- Experience towing a trailer a distinct advantage
- Able to produce work accurately from drawings as well as fabricate freeform items
- Build, fit and diagnose instrumentation hardware into vehicles
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.