Our client a leading engineering service provider has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join the team in their Bristol office to work on a large multi-million pound nuclear new build project.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Core tasks and Duties:
These roles include all aspects of quantity surveying and cost consultancy pre and post contract duties including:
- Preparation of tenders, cost planning, compiling estimates
- Ensure the client achieves their stated objectives through close teamwork and proactive cost control
- Prepare financial reports
- Monitor the communication of a project status
- Provide cost on design solutions
- Administer cost/variation procedures
- Carry out full contract surveying duties including establishing the effect of variations, settlement of accounts and disputes
- Desired Skills and Requirements
- Recently qualified or with up to 3 years post degree experience
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work flexibly with strong organisational skills to manage workload
- Innovative and adaptable to change with a professional and dedicated attitude
- Willingness to develop, learn and progress within your career
- Possess strong communication skills and can consistently offer an excellent standard of customer care.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.