Senior EC&I Engineer
Engineering Design consultancy working in the Pharmaceutical and Chemical sectors predominantly
- Our client requires an experienced EC&I engineer to work on various UK projects, working in the Chemical, Petrochemicals and Pharmaceuticals sectors. The role will be based in their offices located in Manchester.
- Some experience of BS EN 61511 in the above sectors would be useful. The candidate would benefit from having some involvement in specifying, designing and commissioning Functional Safety systems.
- The candidate must also have a good working knowledge of instrumentation, control systems and LV electrical design
- The successful applicant will have previously worked “on site” with the ability to interface with client to carry out site surveys and studies.
- The ability to prepare detailed design packages including Instrument and actuated valve specifications, BCD’s, Schedules, Loop diagrams is essential.
- Experience of the design, application and installation of mainstream and specialised Instrumentation equipment and LV electrical systems is required. Experience of PLC control systems would also be beneficial.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated and able to work with minimal guidance with the ability to identify design issues and provide suitable solutions.
- The role will be based on a 40-hr week.
- HNC or Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.