An opportunity is available for an EC&I Supervisor to support the project based on site at AWE in Reading.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Job Purpose and Scope:
An Electrical Supervisor is required to work for a leading M&E contractor who specialise in works across industrial sectors. You will possess a good knowledge of all Electrical services and be able to demonstrate previous supervisory experience ideally within a fit-out environment.
- You must be a fully qualified 17th/18th edition electrician
- DV Security Clearance held with AWE
- Must hold valid 2382 and 2391 inspection and test certificates
- Knowledge and experience of NICEIC accredited certification
- HNC/HND Electrical Engineering would be desirable but is not essential
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills due to offering support to the installation team
- SSSTS or SMSTS certification
- Black or Gold (Mangers or Supervisors) CSCS card
- Good people management and motivational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
- Full UK driving licence
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.