Revit MEP Coordinator/Administrator
We have an opportunity for a Revit MEP Coordinator/Administrator to join our clients team based in Harwell working on a contract basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Our client is looking for a Revit MEP Coordinator/Administrator to join their team based in Harwell working on a contract basis.
- The client is a leading international engineering, project management and services provider to the highly regulated nuclear, defence, oil & gas and science & research industries. Their expertise has been developed over many years and is backed up by a highly trained, committed workforce and a wide range of specialist resources.
- The successful candidate will have a strong Revit Coordination/Administration background and with previous experience working within building services and pipework sectors.
- Previous nuclear projects experience would be advantageous, however is not an essential requirement for this role.
- This contract role will run for 9 months.
- Hourly rate £Neg (depending on experience so please call for further information).
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.