Revit MEP Coordinator
We’re currently looking for a number of highly skilled and knowledgeable BIM Coordinators (MEP) who have previous experience working within healthcare, commercial and residential sectors. These roles are based in the Northwest working on a permanent basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ideal candidates will have worked in similar roles for a minimum of 3-5 years, producing coordinated 3D models and detailed drawings using Revit MEP, AutoCAD and Navisworks within building services.
- The candidates will receive continued on the job training through their exclusive in-house learning and development programme, which provides their employees with the necessary tools to progress all the way through to senior management positions should they wish to. Whatever your ideal future position is, they aim to take you there.
- If you want to be part of our clients new and exciting future, they offer a flexible work/life balance, excellent benefits package, team building days and great career potential, then please get in touch today.
- Our client is one of the leading Building Information Modelling (BIM) companies in the UK providing a quality service to their clients in the Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Systems (MEP) field of engineering.
- Over the years they have continuously expanded the business and due to further growth, they are now looking for exceptional people with all kinds of talents that we will train and develop into mature and responsible Project BIM Leaders. They’re boldly taking on bigger and brighter projects and are looking for highly motivated & conscientious people with a desire to become the next generation of BIM Specialists.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.