To develop and maintain an excellent HSE culture for full EPC turnkey project lifecycle from Front End Engineering Design, Detailed Design, Construction and Commissioning. Project scope is multi-discipline (civil, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and commissioning) of an energy from waste pyrolysis plant on a brownfield site.
- Produce, obtain approval for, and maintain a Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan for the site
- Produce, obtain approval for, and maintain a Project Environmental Plan for the site
- Provide professional advice and support to the Project Manager and other members of the Project team on health, safety and environmental issues
- Review and comment on sub-contractor risk assessments and method statements (RAMS)
- Organise and chair regular project health, safety and environmental meetings
- Report on operational health and safety performance and make suggestions for improvements
- Ensure any health and safety actions and improvements are implemented and effective
- Support the development and ongoing management of the CDM Risk Register
- Ensure suitable and sufficient ‘sensible monitoring activities’ are undertaken and reported as per Client procedure
- In liaison with the Project Manager, determine the project specific implementation of SHE Bulletins, Alerts, Best Practice and Lessons Learned
- Ensure that all SHE events / incidents / accidents / dangerous occurrences are reported, investigated and closed out
- Ensure compliance with permit procedures in accordance with Client Safe Control of Operations
- Monitor the suitability and effectiveness of the temporary works designs and inspections; including the update of registers
- Ensure all Plant and Equipment is suitable and fit for purpose and records available (including compliance with LOLER and PUWER)
- Ensure all relevant and required reports, assessments and registers are completed and accurate records kept
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- HSE support in high risk industrial environments
- Fully conversant with CDM 2015 Regulations
- NEBOSH Certificate
- IOSH Managing Safely
- CSCS or equivalent card holder
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.