Urgent need of an Equipment Engineer to join a well-reputed company to work on-site in Somerset.Opportunity to be part of this new build project - one of the biggest construction projects in Europe.Closely working with experienced engineers in the energy industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Engineering or sound technical degree or relevant.
- Experience working in a high-regulated industry.
- Experience with installing mechanical plants and equipment.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven understanding of Change Management.
- Knowledge in Field Change Request / Requests of Information.
- Knowledge and experience of the application of some or all of the following techniques would be beneficial:
- Mechanical plant, rotating equipment, piping, structural steelwork, HVAC, building services.
- Working along with the engineering team and on-site contractors in reaching satisfactory outcomes and handling mechanical engineering issues.
- Engage with stakeholders – influence correct decisions in a confident and professional manner.
- Assessing impact on functional requirements and safety case construction.
- Responding to engineering clashes during the installation phase.
- Responding to Non-Conformances, Field Change Requests and Requests for Information originating from onsite contractors related to mechanical scopes.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.