Associate Director Project Manager
Are you an experienced Senior Project Manager or Associate Director with experience of large scale infrastructure and Construction projects? Are you looking for a new permanent role local (or happy to relocate) to the Edinburgh area?
If so, then please do get in touch.
An Associate Director Project Manager is required to join a large EPC company to assist growth with their local and regional market presence.
This role has excellent prospects for an individual who has a strong ambition to progress and enjoys working collaboratively within a vibrant team. As well as technical competence, we are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses exemplary communication skills, has strong commercial awareness, who will provide a first class service to Clients.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Be a focal point and leadership figure for part of the well-established project management team.
- Participating in relevant internal/external training initiatives.
- Contribute to the strategic plans for the business and help maintain and develop business for the future.
- Maintain service quality standards and a culture of continuous improvement and constructive expertise.
- Take responsibility for some key projects and the account management and customer care for major clients.
- New business proposals and tendering, liaising with the marketing team to ensure highest quality marketing and promotional materials.
- Collaboration with other service streams, sectors and the wider business to provide combined and innovative solutions improving our competitive advantage
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of service delivery to clients, acting as primary interface to help build clients' confidence in the team.
Your skills & experience will include:
- Background in generating repeat business, winning new work and developing new business opportunities.
- Competent in communicating and interacting with others, in accordance with the organisation's values.
- Controlling workload and resources.
- Developing key industry contacts.
- Keeping abreast of industry issues and developments in best practice.
- Managing and leading teams to enable a strongly motivated, engaged and high performing function. Managing other individuals including undertaking performance and development reviews (PDRs) and mentoring and coaching less experienced colleagues.
- Providing guidance, leadership and technical expertise to team members.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.