Job Type: Contract
Location: North West
Expiration date: 16 June 2017
Major project Joint Venture is seeking a Construction Coordination Planner to join their existing project delivery team based on site at Sellafield. Our client is responsible for the delivery of one of the largest capital projects to be undertaken at Sellafield over the next 5 years.
The successful applicant will report to the Planning Manager and support the Project Controls Manager, being responsible for all P6 schedules underpinning the JV’s main Delivery WBS workstreams (specifically Construction) and the Project Management function. Coordinating and Prioritising Construction and Temporary Works to maintain delivery through the Construction Phase.
Person Specification / Essential Experience:
• Working with in a JV environment
• 5 years’ experience of working within a highly regulated industry, 2 of which must have been gained within the nuclear industry.
• Site Based Construction and Fit Out Experience essential. Experience on Sellafield Site advantageous.
• Experienced of project planning for projects over £50M in value.
• Must have hands-on experience with resource loading and earned value management systems such as Primavera P6 Professional, P6-Web, Prism G2, and Microsoft Project (MSP)