Rate: £ Negotiable
Industry: Water & Utilities
Job Type: Contract
Location: North West
Expiration date: 03 June 2017
Our client is a specialist automation service provider who require a Project Control Planner to support them on a variety of projects relating to the water/utilities sector.
Based out of their offices located near Warrington you will be responsible for:
• Cost monitoring, commitment and forecasting
• Schedule reporting
• Schedule risk analysis
• Delay and roadblock mitigation strategies
• Resource management (task delegation)
• Knowledge and experience of using MS Project & Primavera software
• Previous experience of working on United Utilities framework would be desirable but not essential.
• The individual must have exceptional interpersonal skills as the role will involve active engagement across the whole department on a day-to-day basis.