Salary: Dependent on experience
Industry: Water & Utilities
Job Type: Permanent
Expiration date: 21 June 2017
We are working in partnership with an award winning consultancy that specialises in multi-discipline engineering design. They pride themselves on providing the best solutions and most innovative designs to any of the challenges their clients put to them.
An exciting opportunity is available for a Principal Civil/Structural Engineer to join an award winning consultancy who is looking to expand their growing Glasgow office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Our client have an opportunity for an experienced Principal Civil & Structural Engineer to join their growing team based in Glasgow. Your role will involve meeting clients and carrying out site visits / surveys and you will be responsible for supervising and mentoring Graduate Engineers and less experienced Civil & Structural Engineers.
The successful candidate will be a Chartered Civil and/or Structural Engineer status with an honours degree in a relevant subject. Our Engineers enjoy working in a collaborative environment with the ability and opportunity to apply and develop their skills whilst working with a diverse range of clients and projects. Possessing excellent communication skills and with experience in the Civil/or building structure sectors successful applicants will have an open and creative mind and will relish the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team in order to provide innovative engineering solutions for our clients.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Innovative problem solver
• Displays strong client focus
• Adaptive and collaborative team player
Essential Experience :
• Degree qualified in Civil & Structural Engineering discipline, and Chartered member of a relevant professional body
• SER Approved Certifier Status is an advantage
• Excellent technical knowledge with detailed knowledge of water, utilities and power industry sectors
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience.