Rate: £45 Ltd per hour
Job Type: Contract
Location: North East
Expiration date: 04 May 2017
Senior Project Planner (P6) – Temporary Contract role Working within an engineering design consultancy setting Working in the nuclear sector on nuclear related projects Must have SC clearance level at the moment that can be transferred over 40 hours per week. 6 months + in duration but could be longer.
• Competent Primavera P6 planning/scheduling user
• Preferable experience working in a highly regulated industry
• Experience interfacing with other technical disciplines on multi-discipline design projects
• Experience on planning hardware delivery, testing, commissioning, and site installation/construction projects
• Project Planning
• Good judgement of programme, time & quality with ability to lead planning meetings with stakeholders to resolve issues and produce coherent schedules.
• Knowledge of the NEC Professional Services Contract would be advantageous
• HND or Degree
• Primavera P6
• SC cleared
• Circa 5 years plus experience as a Planner